Happy New Year!
I hope 2013 has been great for you so far ; ) I have been thinking a lot about my goals for 2013 and what I want to accomplish this year. I think making goals is such a good thing because then you have them written down and are more likely to accomplish them! I know in many of my psychology classes we talked about how beneficial they were.
Without further ado, here are my goals for 2013:
1. Make at least 1 layout a week for my scrapbook (I am soooo far behind on them, so I need to start somewhere!).
2. Get at least 300 blog followers (I know, I know...it's not about how many followers you have, but I like to share what I love and I want to inspire LOTS of people! Please let all of your friends know about my blog :)
3. Enter two challenges a week (I love doing challenges because they take me outside of my comfort zone and allow me to create things that I may not have otherwise created).
4. Be in at least two blog hops (I have only been in one (I think?) and I loved doing it! If you are coordinating a hop or know of one, please let me know!).
5. Have at least 100 sales in my Etsy shop (see my exciting news below ; )
6. Learn at least 5 new techniques (I like learning...that's why I'm going back to school in the fall!).
7. Make at least one crafty video a month (I'm a little nervous about this because I hate hearing myself on video!)
8. Do more giveaways (I love sharing scrapbooking products that I love with my followers. If you want to sponsor a giveaway on my blog, please email me!)
9. Use up my stash and spend less on supplies (Oh boy! This one might be hard!)
10. Visit and leave comments on other blogs at lease 10 times a week (I am so bad at leaving comments on all of your blogs, but I promise that I do visit!)
Alright, now for my exciting news!
I opened my own Etsy Shop! I opened it this morning, but I have still be adding new things all day. I am so excited about this and it has been in the works since May!! It took me a while to get everything just right, but I think it was worth the wait. You can visit it here!! I will eventually have a Facebook page for that (I will no longer have the Owl Be Craftin' Facebook page), but for now just go visit the shop and tell all of your friends about it. Remember, I need to reach my goal of 100 sales this year ; ) I will constantly be making and adding new things, so come back often! Of course, I will still be posting and making projects for you here too : )
Thanks for reading through all of my goals and exciting news!
Have a fabulous night!